Serving Long Island - Solar Panel Installations For Under $5,000
The Federal 30% Solar Tax Credit will end in
Act now before it is too late!
Become part of a growing generation of Long Island home and business owners that have made the commitment to be energy independent, reduce or eliminate their electric bills, and help our environment using solar power. Solar panels can help balance out or reduce the need for LIPA.With over 15 years experience in the solar industry on Long Island let solar power company KPS Solar show you how to save using cutting edge solar panels and solar cells.
What we offer:
- A no-cost, one-on-one home visit to help answer all your solar power questions and see if you are a good candidate for a solar electric system.
- Competitive pricing and quality work guaranteed.
- Are you the Hands on Techie? We offer “Do It Yourself” packages that can save you thousands of dollars.
- Free System monitoring included in all packages, connected to your own private web page so you know how much you are producing and saving. We provide emails when you can’t view the website and statistics are available to you, anywhere you go.
- 5, 10, & 25 year warranties included.
- We complete all LIPA solar rebate application paperwork, UL electrical, and LIPA inspections.
- Serving Nassau County and Suffolk County, Long Island
- Learn more about solar power here. Check it out it is a consumers guide to solar electricity put together by NREL
- For energey saving tip visit NYSES.